Ma has had this list prepared for months, she is happy to finally be able to put it in the public domain....
- Juicy Couture Dog Parka
Will someone please buy this for me? It just doesn't get more precious and over the top than this too-fab doggie jacket.
Miss A Kit -- for the girl who has everything.....this do-everything tool is the perfect gift for any situation.
- DuWop Mini Venom Trio
I can't wear anything else on my lips since I bought my first lip venom. Try out gold and silver "flashes" for the holidays and light a fire under the mistletoe.
- Sterling Dog tags......want to give something really personal and funky? Inscribe a sterling silver dog tag with a special nickname or message.
- Vogue Illustrated History of Fashion.....Everyone could learn a thing or two from this book; perfect source of inspiration and reflection.
Ticket Stub Diary
This one goes in the book! My boyfriend (now fiance) thought I was serious when I used to say this after we left a movie, show, etc.....I wish I would have meant it -- never too late to start.
- Kid's AC/DC shirt
- Give Shiloh and Kingston a run for their money; I mean seriously, doesn't every 12 month old need and ACDC tee shirt?
- Indoor Smores
- Carpet camp-out anyone? An unfortune incident in college convinced me that to roast marshmallows in doors, you really must invest in one of these.....and who doesn't like s'mores?
- 80's Flicks
- Campy 80s movies make everybody happy......design your own special "box set" from amazon......top suggestions, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, St Elmo's Fire, the Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Dirty Dancing and Shag.
With all this digital jazz, these classic cameras have fallen by the wayside; but it only takes a look through your childhood photos to realize that there's nothing like a Polaroid.